Bai Lian Cheng Yao Peerless Evil

Play fantasy games App for Cricket and Football. https://ciphergames24.com
The App currently under updates. We make it LIVE very soon. Thank you.
Hiefoun

Bai Lian Cheng Yao Peerless Evil

Post by Hiefoun » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:11 am

The next two games are evenly matched and the strength of Fanyi and the nine-tailed fox is almost the same Two people grind hard bubble again after ten minutes Fanyi with a very weak advantage Win Although the comprehensive strength of the ice cream is stronger than the willow with the wind the sound wave attack of the willow with the wind is not so easy to break but the ice cream seems to be a special hidden Occupation The last trick is to kill the willow with the wind Today's game is over By the end of this round ice cream and I have the highest score Wallet second each 2 the unfortunate nine-tailed fox cub or duck eggs the rest of the people 1 point each This result is beyond everyone's expectation including me I did not expect this unknown ice cream little brother to be so vigorous and I Tied for first!

Alas If I had known he was so powerful I would have tried to get rid of him before and the face of the demon fox clan alliance would collapsible bulk containers
have been lost together With regret I looked at the ice cream and smacked my lips and walked out of the martial arts arena The moonlight was beautiful and I had nothing to do so I secretly broke away from the team left a bunch of animals drinking in the pub and took the man-eating flowers everywhere to look for people to eat When I took Huahua to appear in the martial arts field again at dawn Huahua was already level 99 and my Wang Dugong L | had a terrible number and followed me all the time The centurion of the military industry is now the military governor Because the system judged that I was the strongest in the top ten before so I was the first player in every round of the top ten finals and today is no exception The first opponent is the romantic thief as a thief his wretched paragraph number is more than a little bit worse than the wallet but if once let him succeed in stealth I still There was a lot of trouble so he got the same treatment as the wallet-I plastic pallet bins
killed him After my game the audience was speechless again and several people began to murmur that they had lost money on today's tickets and they didn't see anything But the second game of Moonlight Tide and Wallet But let these dissatisfied spectators nod frequently the game should be played like this Originally the thief has an advantage over the mage but the moonlight tide makes all the thieves very depressed This guy will not be angry with swords or anything if he changes Others should have been depressed to death but the wallet is different this is a terrorist playing with bombs! The bomb of the wallet is very sharp and the wind blade of the moonlight tide is not a vegetarian Both of them have a wide range of low attack skills The wind blade and the bomb are fighting in the air The splashing of sparks made all the audience extremely excited The process was exciting and the result was even more exciting The two people were annihilated at the same time in a huge bombardment The referee who was hiding from the fireworks was dumbfounded Who won the game The audience looked at the speechless referee and the speechless Ziyueling and began to whisper The stadium was silent for a while plastic pallet crates and the big broadcast rang "The result of the game just now has come out and now it is replayed in slow motion on the big screen and the process is from purple"