Super Soldier System _ 20200215155746

Play fantasy games App for Cricket and Football. https://ciphergames24.com
The App currently under updates. We make it LIVE very soon. Thank you.
Hiefoun

Super Soldier System _ 20200215155746

Post by Hiefoun » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:12 am

"It's all right It's estimated that this operation is too exhausting He can wake up after a rest Lin Fei this boy has such a good talent for surgery" The sewing mother-in-law said in a sharp voice The next day Lin Fei and the Blue Lily sisters went to visit Avril who had a successful operation Before going to visit Avril Lin Fei had already finished the straight stab training in Mecha Empire Avril is in the ward The wound on her head has been cured by a specific medicine Now she is lying in the ward with a bald head Before last night's operation Avril thought she was going to die on the operating table Avril ibc spill pallet
we came to see you Lan Linger pushed open the door Avril also got up came to the door to meet the arrival of three people today she changed a hospital gown "Lin Fei thank you for saving me" "It should be" "I've decided to give you a reward" "It's all right It's estimated that this operation is too exhausting He can wake up after a rest Lin Fei When Avril finished she stretched out her arms and the landlord took Lin Fei's neck and kissed him on the mouth A kiss like a dragonfly skimming the surface of the water just two lips touched Lin Fei's lips and left 《 "This is my first kiss" Avril finished and said with a ruddy face Just a moment Lin Fei has not reacted to come over Avril has finished kissing he regretted ah "this is also my first kiss ah just lip touch this later recall is too regrettable no" Thinking of this Lin Fei immediately displayed his powers and returned to ten seconds ago Avril's head came over and her lips came over Lin Fei's prepared arms also belonged to Avril Lavigne and he kissed Avril deeply Avril who was kissed by Lin struggled a little and obeyed But Lin Fei knew that he could not kiss for a long time and counted silently in his mind When he reached one hundred and eighty he immediately cast his power and went back to three minutes ago One more time Lin Fei thought to himself and Avril's head came over again In this way Lin Fei kept performing three minutes of secondary containment pallet
power kept kissing Avril deeply and performed thirty times because before he came Lin Fei had used three thousand powers in Mecha Empire so his head began to feel dizzy However under the temptation of the first kiss he persisted a hundred times until his head began to faint Kiss Lin Fei that cool ah now Lin Fei has completely mastered the skills of kissing every time Avril was kissed soft against their own body Looking at Avril who had fallen into his arms Lin Fei once again used his last power to return to three minutes ago The picture in front of us returns to Avril Lavigne's open arms ready to give Lin Fei his first kiss Lin Fei turned sideways and dodged Avril's kiss I I want to give you a kiss as a reward It's my first kiss Avril saw that her kiss like a sneak attack was unsuccessful and said shyly "It's all right It's estimated that this operation is too exhausting He can wake up after a rest Lin Fei That's no good My first kiss is for my future wife Lin Fei answered with a straight face Hearing Lin Fei's answer not only Avril but also the two sisters Blue Lily and Blue Linger ibc spill containment pallet who came with Lin Fei felt that Lin Fei's quality was so good that he was absolutely a model of a good man Several people talked for more than ten minutes Lin Fei and the Blue Lily sisters said goodbye to Avril and left Avril's ward Lin Fei sent the Blue Lily sisters to the downstairs of Lan Linger's girls' apartment Lin Fei "just as Lin Fei turned to leave Blue Lily suddenly called out Lin Fei's name" What's the matter Lin Fei looked back and asked Blue Lily also opened her arms hugged Lin Fei and kissed Lin Fei mercilessly They kissed for about five minutes before they separated Fool your first kiss is mine and this is my first kiss Blue Lily said very simply then pulled the side of the sister into the Beidou College girls apartment At this time Lin Fei wanted to use the power again but when he thought that the number of times he used the power today had exceeded the standard if he used it again he would definitely faint like he did in front of the operating table yesterday In that case he would lose face if he was kissed by a woman for the first time Therefore Lin Fei could only give up using the power Lin Fei walking back thought that he did not have to worry about money now and just gave his first kiss to the blue Lily not even the money to buy an advanced mecha Lin Fei plastic pallet manufacturer
decided to help the blue Lily
"It's all right It's estimated that this operation is too exhausting He can wake up after a rest Lin Fei Thinking of this Lin Fei went to the store to buy a large suitcase then went to the bank to take out nine million federal yuan put it in the suitcase and took the suitcase to Avril's ward again Lin Fei why are you back Avril asked doubtfully could it be that he regretted it again and wanted his first kiss Avril thought of this and blushed After Lin Fei refused the reward of Avril Lavigne's first kiss Avril Lavigne prepared a bank card of one million federal yuan for Lin Fei as a reward She was ready to give the bank card to Lin Fei before leaving the Big Dipper This is for you Lin Fei said putting the big suitcase full of money in front of Avril What is here Avril asked curiously "Open it and you'll know" Lin Fei said with a smile Avril opened the suitcase which was full of bundles of cash This is for keeping you Lin Fei said Hearing this sentence Avril Lavigne looked angry and shy keeping her before someone paid ten times more money than this Avril Lavigne did not agree but the person who kept himself was Lin Fei Avril Lavigne and some difficult to choose when Avril hesitated to agree or not Lin Fei laughed and said "Haha I'm just joking with you This money is for Blue Lily It's nine million in total You help me give it to her She has a strong character I'll give her the money directly She won't want it You just say that the money is the employment fee you gave her" In return for your help I operated on you When Avril heard it she realized that she had just been teased Blue Lily is your girlfriend "A common friend" Lin Fei answered Avril originally intended to give Lin Fei one million reward but now a look Lin Fei can give ordinary friends nine million his one million operation reward even to Lin Fei Lin Fei also look down on Avril has decided to add the one million reward to Lin Fei to the commission for Blue Lily binpallet.com