Best sites for freelancing

Play fantasy games App for Cricket and Football. https://ciphergames24.com
The App currently under updates. We make it LIVE very soon. Thank you.
JulietCo

Best sites for freelancing

Post by JulietCo » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:11 am

Good morning

My name is Sergey and I am a founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace where you are able to purchase and sell all types of online solutions ranging from back links and guest post to explainer video clips, infographics and articles for your online site.

I believe that you and your website ciphertalks.com can seriously benefit from Sweaty Quid, no matter if you would like to supply your services or hire freelancers to assist you to grow your company.

I have been a freelancer on numerous market places for in excess of 5 years and have had my accounts arbitrarily closed down, my incomes misappropriated and I simply had a tough time with lots of low quality freelancers. After much disappointment, I decided to launch my very own freelance website market research work market place that would do things in a different way and a lot better.

After almost one year of caffeinne powered evenings, myself and my team at Creative Bear Tech have built up Sweaty Quid from ground up. One month into our launch we have managed to attract a good variety of outstanding quality freelancers and a remarkably high number of repeat buyers. I strongly believe this functions as a testament to our excellence.

Sweaty Quid is a spam-free and straightforward market place for high quality freelancers and buyers. We are rigorously banning all spammy vendors who do not pass our quality threshold and leave only the very best ones. Keeping abreast of the latest technologcal changes, we also take cryptocurrency as one of our payment methods. Our ethos that defines us is that sometimes less is more, primarily when it comes to high quality freelancers.

We are still very new in comparison to other freelance market places, but we are already punching above our weight.

I would love to welcome you and ciphertalks.com personally to join Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace!

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, UK
+447463563696
https://www.sweatyquid.com