Why even bother trying to improve upon what made the series great

CIPHER MASTER ID IS UNIQUE AND ENCRYPTED. Register today and create your account for the future benefits. https://cifinex.com
Molianalex

Why even bother trying to improve upon what made the series great

Post by Molianalex » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:58 am

Nothing you really said is that a acbells devolution from NH but some thing thats been happening since the second match. After 3 matches I dont think its happening.

All these are verbatim the very same reasons I stopped playing the sport. I thought I was the only damn one.

Oh yeah, it's the best-selling game in HISTORY in Japan. Why even bother trying to improve upon what made the series great?

No, you're right.

Seriously, why did they do away with the prefer system together with the villagers? You literally have no reason to speak to them.

They deff didnt get rid of it, my villagers ask me for favors all of the time. I think you will need to be at a specific friendship level to receive favors.

You have to push past 3-4 of the exact same dull lines before they begin offering you exceptional dialogue or tasks. I played before realising.theyve literally run around me several times and ask me to do a job or had a thought bubble. Not sure why youre saying you need to"push beyond" 3-4 lines of dialogue to receive it, perhaps you need a higher friendship level.

Honestly over time the match went from like a 10/10 game to a 7/10 match to me, purely due to how dreadful the pacing and UX was. At some point I wanted to earn a great deal of buy Animal Crossing Items adjustments with my city but it was only so insanely dull to anything in the match and it eventually caught up with me. I was tired of spending like 3 hours every evening doing essentially'nothing' from the game simply because of the length of time it takes to do things.

I completely get his purpose and tbh don't believe yours invalidates his, but yeah, I roll my eyes once I see something like that.