Qin Di _ Infinite Fiction Network _ www.55x.cn

Dear Cipher community, watch daily latest global news, Technology news, crypto news and crypto regulation news. It is an online digital news platform. Everyday latest news for you.
Visit: https://ciphernews24.com
Arece1957

Qin Di _ Infinite Fiction Network _ www.55x.cn

Post by Arece1957 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:05 am

Elder Taishang I don't think this matter can be decided so hastily First of all I would like to make a statement to all of you Before the Empire entered Qin City the rest of the original inhabitants of Qin City except for human beings were not my subordinates They were just the partners I invited to help build Qin City So I don't have the authority to give orders to them At the beginning I had promised them that Qin City and Brenner Mountains would always be their home and they had made countless efforts for the construction of Qin City I have no objection to the establishment of the empire in the city of Qin which is based on the city of Qin But I hope that the Empire can live in peace with the original inhabitants of Qin City titanium machining parts
and that both sides will maintain equal status and not interfere with each other I can even ask them to give up the city of Qin to the Empire completely and retreat to the depths of the Brenner Mountains This is already the biggest step back that Ye Yinzhu has made to hold back his anger It was also a plan he had already thought of Wei Ming frowned "Lord Ye since you used to be the Lord of Qin City everything in Qin City and the Brenner Mountains naturally belongs to you"

Now that the Empire has entered as the top level of the East Dragon Empire a member of the Empire it is justifiable for you to contribute your territory and these original inhabitants should naturally be included in the Empire You know very well that the Empire is at the beginning of its development and needs new blood to develop together I heard that there are not only elves but also goblins and dwarves here The Empire needs to order them to help forge more weapons and equipment to make a difference in the future Lord Ye don't be influenced by those alien races It's already a great tolerance for them to become subjects of our East Dragon Empire Ye Yinzhu gave a sneer and said "So Elder Taishang wants to get the casting of the dwarves and the technology of the goblin tribe!"! Why is it so high-sounding I repeat the Goblins the deep draw stamping
Dwarves and the Elves are all my guests and part of the Brenner Mountains and the City of Gem The relationship between them and us will always be equal If you must want to enslave them I'm sorry I can't "Ye Yinzhu don't forget the identity of Donglong people"

The unknown Taishang elder flew into a rage and clapped his hands heavily on the table beside him Are you trying to shield these aliens Ye Yinzhu naturally will not be frightened by his anger "shield what is shield" They are my friends and I can't let them lose their most precious freedom because of their trust in me Episode 13 Goblin Lab Chapter 146 Silent Cannon (Part 2) "Lord Ye doesn't have to say any more" Since they are your friends it is not convenient for you to convey the orders of the Empire to them so it is better to leave it to us As long as these alien races defeat their confidence and give some sweetness they are not afraid that they will not be used by our East Dragon A cold voice came from the mouth of the Ju Zong suzerain It seems that he is obviously much calmer than his younger brother and his words are more fierce Ye Yinzhu smiled looked at Wei Lingfeng and said lightly "So Lord Wei is going to use force to subdue my Qin City" Wei Lingfeng said indifferently "Before the arrival of Lord Ye we had a common opinion that Qin City as the foundation of our empire must be stable" If these aliens lived in the Brenner Mountains Stainless steel foundry they would be like thorns in our backs Conquer or destroy There is no other way If Lord Ye really treats them as friends he should think clearly about them and not mislead others and himself "Ha ha ha ha" Ye Yinxiu laughed back angrily "what a mistake" In that case I have nothing to say If you really decide to use force against the original inhabitants of Qin City please consider carefully whether the strength of the Empire is enough Also I would like to ask Master Wei before coming to Qin City did you and Master Mei go to the vicinity of Falan and rob a girl There was a ray of surprise in his eyes "Lord Ye is really well-informed" I don't know how you know that Ye Yinzhu secretly said so in his heart
After returning to Qin City and meeting the people of Donglong Bazong he was like his two grandfathers who asked about the whereabouts of the ocean but his two grandfathers were at a loss about it thinking that part of Meizong and Ju Zong did not come here with Donglong Bazong Plus the fifteen days that Grandma Lan Ruxue said Ye Yinxiu immediately judged that the more than one thousand people who suddenly appeared and robbed the ocean people were probably the masters brought by the two suzerains Mei Zong and Ju Zong Suppressing his anger Ye Yinzhu gazed at the wind "Where is the ocean" Without waiting for the wind to speak The first unknown elder has shouted angrily How dare you call the queen by her first name Empress Ye Yinzhu froze When did the ocean become the queen Is it still the queen of the East Dragon Empire In a flash his whole person was in a state of confusion and his mind kept coming back to Seedorf's words that he should protect the ocean as much as possible Yes!

There is no resemblance between the sea and Seedorf is there Isn't she the biological metal stamping parts
granddaughter of Marshal Seedorf Lan Ruxue who was beside the unknown elder couldn't help asking "Yin Zhu" Do you know Her Majesty Our upcoming founding ceremony is also the enthronement ceremony of Her Majesty the Queen Ye Yinzhu looked at Grandma dumbfounded "more than knowing" The two suzerains Mei Zong and Ju Zong robbed the ocean from my hands Another woman snatched an artifact sword from my hand Lan Ruxue was also stunned His eyes turned to the suzerain of the Chrysanthemum Sect who did not listen to the wind "Listen to the wind" Is there such a thing Before hearing Lan Ruxue's question the tone was quite different and he answered gently "I'm not very clear about this matter" It was the granddaughter of my suzerain Mei who brought the queen back Suzerain Mei look Mei Rujian froze for a moment Looked at Ye Yinzhu he is not only the suzerain of Mei Zong but also Ye Yinxiu's mother Mei Yingdi's biological father that is Ye Yinzhu's grandfather ah! He watched his grandson sit in two suzerain positions at the same time He hasn't recovered from his surprise yet Nodding his head "That girl Yingxue seems to have got a good sword" she said Baby it's amazing Why don't I call her in and ask 。 autoparts-dx.com