He came out of the light of the fire

Dear Cipher community, watch daily latest global news, Technology news, crypto news and crypto regulation news. It is an online digital news platform. Everyday latest news for you.
Visit: https://ciphernews24.com
Afty1972

He came out of the light of the fire

Post by Afty1972 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:35 am

Lin Luxiao wore a camouflage vest camouflage trousers a pair of black military boots on his feet and his trouser legs were tied into the military boots As he walked off the court he rubbed his head against his front and wiped his sweat He went to the basketball stand and bent down to pick up a bottle of water He unscrewed it and poured it into his mouth Someone next to him poured mineral water on his head Lin Luxiao glanced over screwed up the lid and knocked people on the head with a water bottle "Don't you waste it" The man smiled "Never again" The voice just fell Zhao Guo ran over from the outside pulled him "Come Xiao elder brother you come out with me" Lin Luxiao went out with a water bottle in his hand "What for" "My daughter-in-law's cousin has come to see you Go and say something to her" Before Lin Luxiao could react he frowned "Who" Zhao Guo said "that's my wife's cousin the one who had dinner at my house last time!" He frowned and thought for stainless steel tube fitting
two seconds The next second Turning around and walking back the State of Zhao pulled him As a result he said coldly "Are you sick" He thought it was over Ah ah ah Zhao Guo "Everyone has arrived at the door At least go and see him You can't let him go for nothing" Lin Luxiao unscrewed his hand effortlessly and said without looking back "Who told her to come Who will see her" Zhao suddenly found that the boy could not see that he was so strong Although Lin Luxiao has muscles his muscles belong to the kind of well-proportioned slender lines and Zhao's body is a muscular man thinking that Lin Luxiao should be inferior to himself in strength the result is just that it is not necessarily true The little cousin returned without success When he returned to the city he angrily called Zhao's wife "Is this man sick in the head" I went to see him in the car and he wouldn't come out to see me What the hell What's so great about a stupid fireman Don't you look handsome No house no car no money I don't deserve him!