On the Correct Posture of Eating Dog Food [Quick Wear]

Watch latest Movies, web series and new trailers on https://cipherhd.com
Scott

On the Correct Posture of Eating Dog Food [Quick Wear]

Post by Scott » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:23 am

"Thank you, Your Majesty!" Gou Liang kissed the emperor's lips with joy. He deliberately made a loud sound, and out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the queen staring at him with her eyes cracked, and deliberately stuck out her tongue and licked the emperor's thin lips. Whoo! The queen cried out. The emperor, however, had a fever in his lower abdomen and was touched by him. This was not a good time to concentrate on his love with Gou Liang. The emperor kissed him back and said gently with a smile, "When will I not allow what you want?" Gou Liang smiled sweetly and then said in embarrassment, "What reward should I give to the queen?"? You see, after he became a national phoenix, he seems to lack nothing. He thought hard for a long time and suddenly gave a cry. As soon as his eyes lit up, he said, "I know that your Highness is short of men!" "Whoo!!!" The queen was shocked by his shamelessness and hated and feared him. Gou Liang hugged the emperor, but turned around and stared at the queen, still in the tone of a coquettish bitch, and said, "Your Highness, you don't have to thank me.". If your Highness is not hungry and thirsty, how can I get drunk in the world of mortals and want me to be with him? If I can't satisfy you, I will naturally help you. "What!" The emperor had been used to his bad deeds, and when he heard the word "drunk in the world of mortals", his face suddenly changed. Little pit, did you drink it?! The emperor held his face nervously and groped, eager to make sure he was all right. Your Majesty, you have forgotten that I have excellent medical skills. If I have been drunk in the world of mortals once,Serum Bottle With Dropper, how can I be cheated by it for the second time? Gou Liang looked at the emperor with a soothing look in his eyes. He turned his head and kissed his palm. He said with a smile, "Your Highness has been trying to persuade me to drink, but I really can't enjoy such hospitality." The emperor breathed a sigh of relief when he confirmed that he was all right. Then he looked at the queen. It was the first look he gave the queen after he stepped into Fengqi Palace. His eyes were so cold that the queen felt like falling into an ice cellar. The real murderous look made the queen shiver. The glance was brief, and soon the emperor withdrew his gaze. He looked down intently at Gou Liang and said, "What reward does Xiao Keng want to give him?"? Why don't you reward him with the world of mortals? He still had a smile on his face, but there was no fluctuation in the words of killing the queen. Gou Liang smiled and curled his eyes. The palm of his hand touched the emperor's arm soothingly. He turned his head and glanced at the queen, whose face was pale and who obviously knew that the world of mortals was a deadly poison to Shuang'er. He said with a smile, "It's rare for me to ask Your Majesty for a reward. How can I neglect Your Highness so much? In my opinion.." After a pause, he suddenly put away the frivolous smile in his words and said lightly, "It would be better to give him a medicine to add to the fun, so that he can have a good taste of a man's taste, and express his apology for not being able to borrow a root to make him happy." "What does Your Majesty think?" Gou Liang asked the emperor, but the line of sight looked at the queen. Carelessly admiring his face as pale as paper, Blue Bottle Serum ,cosmetic packaging wholesale, struggling in vain and crying for mercy, his eyes were filled with disdain that made the queen hate and fear to the extreme. The emperor laughed. "What Xiao Keng said is naturally good." "Somebody." "The slave is here." Tong Gensheng, who covered the queen's mouth and watched the audience, answered with a cold sweat on his face. The emperor said, "I have ordered the imperial guards to encircle the mansion of the Marquis of Boyang and invite all the men from the Marquis of Boyang to the palace.". Just say, I want to invite them to see a good show. Boyang Hou Fu, is the queen's father. Tong Gensheng's palm was hit by the queen's frightened panting breath. He forced himself to respond calmly: "The slave obeys." Chapter 139 Grape Flavor of the Emperor (18). The mansion of the Marquis of Boyang, who ranked first among the gentry dignitaries, was suddenly surrounded by the imperial guards, and all the men were "invited" into the palace, which caused a great disturbance in the capital, especially among the gentry. At this time, the emperor did not care how much pressure and criticism he would bear to make this decision, and he was severely punishing the person who knew it was a trap but wanted to break through. When he cried and admitted his mistake and promised never to risk himself again, he let him breathe for a moment, and then continued to squeeze his strength. When he had finished, he cleaned him up and held him down his back.
While coaxing him to sleep, the emperor also calmed down his inner waves in the regular touch, but his deep eyes still revealed a little fear. The location of the library is also in the territory of the Zhengyang Palace, and now Gouliang likes to stay there, which has become a place where the owl's protection is second only to the main hall, and naturally it is impossible to enter a big living person without being noticed. Three days ago, when the emperor accompanied Gou Liang to the library to look for books, he knew that the queen was there before he stepped into the library. But the emperor did not care, still go his own way, completely when the queen does not exist. In doing so, he did not necessarily have the idea of luring the queen to take the bait and using it as a fuse to rectify the harem. However, the emperor had always had no hope for the queen's intelligence quotient, and was worried that the queen would deliberately embarrass her, so he preferred what he had already planned-to evacuate the harem from the former court. He had been preparing for this for a long time, and the evidence that the empresses and concubines, headed by the Marquis of Boyang, had violated the law was in his hands, and he only needed a reasonable time to get what he wanted. But the emperor missed the queen's madness and underestimated his malevolence. He could not imagine that if he had not noticed in advance that the tea was mixed with the world of mortals, he would have lost him now. Even if the emperor had arranged in advance for He Taiyu and the deputy leader of the owl to take care of him, neither He Taiyu nor the owl, nor the emperor himself, could guarantee that he was safe at such a critical moment. Even if it is, he may not be able to rescue himself in time like the last time, and be lucky to escape. Thinking of the weak and dying appearance after eating the world of mortals by mistake, the emperor felt a heartache and bloodthirsty impulse in his heart. He is too careless! Even if the thing he feared did not happen,glass cream jars, the emperor still blamed himself for it. Tian Zong.. With his eyes still closed, he drilled into his arms and murmured, "Can't you sleep?" "I'll go to sleep soon. Be a good boy. I'll watch you. Go to sleep first." 。 penghuangbottle.com