What do you advise me?

Dear all, We want to build Cipher business rapidly in every country. We are interested to support and grow with other partners around the world. Cipher business is powered by Ethereum blockchain. Using blockchain technology is for the purpose of transparency and security. By using Ethereum blockchain smart contract, our Cipher business will be tokenized. Interested members share their views, business ideas and connect with us to grow your business.
Helen321

What do you advise me?

Post by Helen321 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:30 pm

Hi all, I have a small business that loans people at low-interest rates. Tell me what could help me improve my business and make it easier?

Andiano23

Re: What do you advise me?

Post by Andiano23 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:03 pm

I recently found an advertisement of a company that is engaged in the introduction of advanced technologies as well as blockchain in the businesses of its clients, thereby improving their business in many aspects. You could read more details here defi solutions, but I think this is exactly what you need. I think it will make it easier for you to work and you will have a big advantage over your competitors. Good luck!

Silver211

Re: What do you advise me?

Post by Silver211 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:23 pm

Study new material that concerns your business, and maybe you should hire even more experienced employees who will do the work better and faster? I think that might help you.
And also try to study your competitors better, analyze their mistakes.