Get to know MeowTalk, the cat language translator. For the cat slaves understand Your boss to more

Dear Cipher community,
What is the advantages of centralized and decentralized exchanges? at current situation. Share your opinions and thoughts. Thank you
limited

Get to know MeowTalk, the cat language translator. For the cat slaves understand Your boss to more

Post by limited » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:21 am

I believe that many people would love cats. And including being a cat owner By in the US There are 43 million domestic cats together. This makes many people want to know what the slotxo cat may want to communicate with us. But with the technology that is now cutting edge, a group of bright minds have invented Apps to communicate with cats by translating the cat language called MEOWTalk.

The program is very easy to work with. Because it just catches on the pronunciation of cats and has AI converted to human language to understand Basics are also simple languages ​​such as Feed Me (feed me) Let me out (let me go out, slave), but the built-in MeowTalk also has Auto Recognition in automatic language translation. Through the work of AI and machine learning to solve the problem of similar pronunciation of cats.

Users can create a profile of your cat and let the cat's voice recognition system initially be able to communicate, with MeowTalk now available for both iOS and Android, the program demonstrates the intelligence of AI and machine learning. That can be a medium of communication with cats. Sometimes, there may be a misoperation depending on the learning of the program.