Best freelance sites

Cipher Eats is a Vegetarian food delivery App. https://ciphereats.com
MarylynT

Best freelance sites

Post by MarylynT » Wed May 05, 2021 10:14 pm

Hello there

My name is Sergey and I am a co-founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Market place where you can purchase and offer all types of online services ranging from backlinks and guest post to explainer video tutorials, infographics and articles for your web site.

I believe that you and your site ciphertalks.com can seriously benefit from Sweaty Quid, no matter if you wish to offer your services or hire freelancers to assist you to grow your business.

I have been a freelancer on a number of market places for over 5 years and have had my accounts randomly shut down, my earnings pocketed and I just simply had a difficult time with many poor quality freelancers. After much unnecessary aggravation, I made a decision to start up my very own freelance marketplace that would do things in a different way and a lot better.

After almost one year of caffeinne powered nights, myself and my crew at Creative Bear Tech have developed Sweaty Quid from ground up. One month into our release we have managed to attract a good variety of professional freelancers and an incredibly high number of repeat buyers. I believe this functions as a confirmation to our success.

Sweaty Quid is a spam-free and straightforward marketplace for high quality freelancers and buyers. We are rigorously banning all spammy vendors who do not pass our quality threshold and leave only the absolute best freelance websites for tableau (Going to katarinalouise.com) ones. Keeping up with the current technologcal changes, we also accept cryptocurrency as one of our payment methods. Our ethos that defines us is that sometimes less is more, primarily when it comes to high quality freelancers.

We are still very new in comparison to other freelance market places, but we are already punching above our weight.

I would love to welcome you and ciphertalks.com personally to sign up with Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace!

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, UK
+447463563696
https://www.sweatyquid.com