The Myanmar Army sends a signal to defeat the people I ignore the international isolation.

A unique 21 days health and wellness program. https://cipherwellnes.com
limited

The Myanmar Army sends a signal to defeat the people I ignore the international isolation.

Post by limited » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:41 am

Christine Schaner Burgener, United Nations Special Envoy to Myanmar, said she had met with senior officials of the Myanmar military. And warned that Myanmar would be isolated from other countries And will be retaliated against a coup in February. But Myanmar did not pay any attention to the international stance.
Ms. Burgener said: He had a เกมยิงปลา conversation with Gen. Sowin, the deputy commander-in-chief. And Vice President of the State Governing Council of Myanmar To warn about the impact that Myanmar will suffer from the coup

"His answer is 'We've been sanctioned in the past. And we were saved 'and when I warned that they would be alone, the answer was' We must learn to walk with a few friends'.

Ms. Burgener said.
The Myanmar junta ruled the country for nearly 50 years before transferring power to the democratic side, led by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi about 10 years ago, and held elections in 2015, which made the party. Suu Kyi's National for Democracy (NLD) won a landslide election.

Suu Kyi's government later held a new election on Nov. 8 last year. This led the NLD to win another election. But it resulted in the Myanmar military coming out of a coup. Claiming that there is election fraud And the military needs to take power according to the guidelines of the constitution. Because the Election Commission does not investigate such electoral fraud.

The seizure of power of the Myanmar army this time Has created dissatisfaction with the public Which came out against the coup As a result, the military cracked down on protests so violently that 38 people were killed yesterday. This is the highest number of casualties in a single day since the Myanmar military took power on Feb. 1.

The United Nations said 50 people have died in protests since the military took power. The protest said the death toll exceeded that number.

groupbuyseo1

Re: The Myanmar Army sends a signal to defeat the people I ignore the international isolation.

Post by groupbuyseo1 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:16 pm

I found much of the knowledge in this article