Best sites for freelancing

P2P crypto exchange. Register and trade CPR/XLM, CPR/USDC at https://cifinex.com
Thank you.
JulietCo

Best sites for freelancing

Post by JulietCo » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:03 am

Hello

My name is Sergey and I am a founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Market place where you can purchase and offer all types of online solutions ranging from back links and guest post to explainer video tutorials, infographics and articles for your web site.

I believe that you and your website ciphertalks.com could truly benefit from Sweaty Quid, whether you want to offer your services or employ the services of freelancers to assist you to expand your business.

I have been a freelancer on various market places for over 5 years and have had my accounts arbitrarily shut down, my earnings pocketed and I just simply had a difficult time with many low quality freelancers. After much unnecessary aggravation, I decided to start my very own freelance market place that would do things differently and better.

After almost one year of caffeinne powered nights, myself and my team at Creative Bear Tech have developed Sweaty Quid from ground up. One month into our launch we have managed to bring in a pretty good number of top-notch freelancers and an unbelievably high number of repeat customers. I feel this functions as a testament to our success.

Sweaty Quid is a spam-free and straightforward marketplace websites for freelance graphic designers quality freelancers and buyers. We are rigorously banning all spammy sellers who do not pass our quality threshold and leave only the absolute best ones. Keeping up with the latest technologcal transformations, we also accept cryptocurrency as one of our payment methods. Our ethos that defines us is that sometimes less is more, particularly when it comes to quality freelancers.

We are still very new in contrast to other freelance market places, but we are already punching above our weight.

I would like to welcome you and ciphertalks.com personally to sign up with Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace!

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Co-Founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, UK
+447463563696
https://www.sweatyquid.com