People who motivate to succeed

Cryptocurrency live updates and crypto advertising portal. https://ciphermarketcap.com
KarlHennings

People who motivate to succeed

Post by KarlHennings » Sun May 22, 2022 5:41 pm

Hi there. I'm thinking about starting my own business. I'm interested in developing it online. I'm looking at Elon Musk, and Bill Gates. These people are examples for me to look up to. Their success motivates me and helps me to understand what I want to do with my life. And what people motivate you?

MarkBartra

Re: People who motivate to succeed

Post by MarkBartra » Sun May 22, 2022 6:32 pm

KarlHennings wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:41 pm
Hi there. I'm thinking about starting my own business. I'm interested in developing it online. I'm looking at Elon Musk, and Bill Gates. These people are examples for me to look up to. Their success motivates me and helps me to understand what I want to do with my life. And what people motivate you?
Hey, man. For me the main motivation is myself. I understand that I have to work hard to provide for my family. I want my parents to have a happy old age. Because I've seen how hard they worked since I was a kid. I want to develop and feel confident in this life. I am interested in creating my own website. I am motivated by Dominic Kalms, who has been successful in the software industry. I like his story.

Zize55

Post by Zize55 » Sun May 22, 2022 7:42 pm

I like a lot of different successful people who created their projects. That's a lot of people. I want myself to have the same fate as them.

likdak

Post by likdak » Tue May 24, 2022 8:14 am

The Dish network remote codes can be used to easily manage the devices without the hassle of using different control. How to program dish remote and make it functional with all your other devices the codes here we mentioned Universal remote codes for dish network