Koszulka Polska

CIPHER MASTER ID IS UNIQUE AND ENCRYPTED. Register today and create your account for the future benefits. https://cifinex.com
AngelaSo

Koszulka Polska

Post by AngelaSo » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:30 pm

Reginald Neues Lazio Trikot IngridMc
Shkodran Mustafi feels he has been unfairly singled out for criticism at times, with the Arsenal defender being forced to turn a deaf ear to his TatianaTo Argentiina paita Halvat AlisaVarn critics as he and the club seek consistency in 2020. The German defender has become a scapegoat for those eager to point the finger of blame at Emirates Stadium. He concedes that his standards have dipped, but concedes that Fußballtrikot "nobody makes errors because they like to". It could be that Mustafi opts to walk away from the spotlight in north London, amid ongoing struggles for game time and mounting transfer talk, but he remains committed to the cause for now. Liverpool Kläder He told Arsenal's official website on the difficulties he has endured on and off the field of late: "Did I feel like a target at times? I wouldn't say a target because it's very hard if you say that. Mustafi added: "Nobody makes errors because they like to, it's just something that happens. I've always wanted TatianaTo Argentiina paita Halvat AlisaVarn to win and give everything for Arsenal, for my team-mates. I think they appreciate that. Arsenal have taken in a turbulent 2019-20 campaign, which has delivered a 10th place standing in the Premier League Maglia Juventus Bambino and a change in the dugout, but former club captain Mikel Arteta is being backed to get them heading in the right direction again during what is the first managerial role of his career.