ELEVEN combines cool fashion and intense music in the new mv "CARE?"

Eco friendly holiday packages and tours. https://cipherholiday.com
Due to COVID19 our service is not started. Please keep watching for the latest updates. Thank you.
ritcha

ELEVEN combines cool fashion and intense music in the new mv "CARE?"

Post by ritcha » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:10 am

From the keyword that "Lying is to make the people we love comfortable. Born of good hope, it's true… But people who are lying may lose their feelings. ”ELEVEN or Jao-Meet Suk Boonseret, artist Madkool, returns with a new song" CARE? ", The latest single under the genie records.

The song "CARE?" Is a work that conveyed the story of "lying", just because we care about our feelings, so we don't want to tell the truth until it upset him. Which this song can be Yim-Prawit Han Stan, Somkiat's drummer, sits on the pedestal of the producer, and Aof-Poonsak Jatupol, guitarist of Big Ass, comes to help control the quality of the results as always.

As for the music video, "CARE?" Was designed in a Japanese-style fashion MV. In addition, there have been many persuasion in the music industry. Such as Yim, Music Producer, Ton Han Tantivejkul, member of the mints and Nam Cha - Nattacha Chuket.

With Jao revealed the origin of this song that “This song is very inspired by my true story. I feel that in our lives we sometimes have to lie. To make another person feel good But when we do that often, one day, he knows that we lie, and he will lose his feelings, in fact, the liar really cares about the other person. Because he wanted to make him feel good, so he lied. By this song, I compose the lyrics and the melody by myself. In the music part, we can help each other. P'Yim of Somkiat comes to help and has Big Ass Aof to help slap it into the same place. Which is the specialty of this song, I think it has many dimensions. More features than the previous single. For example, Japanese has been added to the song to create a color that we like, but is still an alternative pop. I would like to leave this song for everyone to listen to, so that anyone who is lying or who is lying will dare to open up and speak the truth.

Can listen to full singles at ทางเข้าjoker

Jimmyadoxy

-

Post by Jimmyadoxy » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:55 am

Wow I love the look of your barn Joan. Hope you have a nice holiday and a lovely day tomorrow when your cruising friends visit.

FreelanceJobsDB | Freelance Jobs Online | Freelance Job Marketplace

Hire top freelancers: developers, web designers, writers and all kind of experts. Find freelance jobs on FreelanceJobsDB, the leading freelance marketplace.

How does it work?
Post a job, hire, collaborate and pay in our secure online workplace.

Find Freelance Projects
Find projects related to your professional skill sets.

Browse Freelance Talent
Top-Rated Freelancers Ready To Work. Find Someone Perfect For Your Team.

Referral Program
Commission Available For Every Projects Done by Your Referrals.

Visit Site