It was a goal of mine to be broadcaster in 2K

Dear Cipher community, watch daily latest global news, Technology news, crypto news and crypto regulation news. It is an online digital news platform. Everyday latest news for you.
Visit: https://ciphernews24.com
Bestmengqin

It was a goal of mine to be broadcaster in 2K

Post by Bestmengqin » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:44 am

Abdul-Jabbar, Durant, and Nowitzki All three took to MT 2K22 Twitter to reveal their positions on the game's cover. Abdul-Jabbar said it was "a wowzer" to be featured on the cover. Durant and Doncic acknowledged it as an honor to be chosen as cover athletes, while Nowitzki joked that "Not certain who these other guys were but it is huge honor to have been on the cover of NBA2K22."

Candace Parker will be the first female journalist to make the cover of the NBA2K2K game. 2K the company behind the NBA2K basketball game franchise, announced on Wednesday the players who will be featured on the cover of NBA2K22. There is one that is unique: Candace Parker, wing of the Chicago Sky and one of the major players of the WNBA, American basketball league.

The former Los Angeles Sparks player is the first female to stamp the image of the sport and is one of five people chosen by the American company. This includes the star point guard of the Dallas Mavericks, Luka Doncic, the wing of the Brooklyn Nets , Kevin Durant as well as legends Karem Abdul-Jabbar and Dirk Nowitzki. In the case of the last three, an exclusive cover will be made to honor 75 years of the NBA. The Parker version isn't available at GameStop and Doncic is the main character in the more traditional.

The athlete shared the accomplishment via social media. She posted "Extremely pleased to be the first female athlete to make it into NBA2K history." "It is an honor to be employed by a company which invests in women and puts its bets on our achievements. In her CV she has the WNBA title in 2016 two MVPs and six Star Game nominations in the league. A well-known player for her ability and efficiency on the court, Parker has extensive experience internationally and was an Olympic champion two times: 2008 in Beijing, and 2012, in London. The wing was named WNBA Defensive player of the year in the last season.

"It was a goal of mine to be broadcaster in 2K, and now it's a reality. I'm hopeful that there are many women who are steady to watch," she said. But, her success is not limited to the courts or video games. She was a NBA commentator on TNT in 2019, when she was joined by Dwyane an ex- Miami Heat player, or one of the hosts of Inside the NBA. Shaquille O'Neal as well as Charles Barkley are two of Buy NBA 2K MT Coins the names that are part of the show's appeal.