What Are Crystal Nails?

Watch latest Movies, web series and new trailers on https://cipherhd.com
aedanhall

What Are Crystal Nails?

Post by aedanhall » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:57 pm

It feels like an unwritten rule of social media that at any given moment, you must be within 18 feet of a gorgeous surface, preferably marble. Now add in crystals (good), and millennial pink (good), and you've got rose quartz nails, the latest nail art trend taking over our hearts and Instagram. for more info visit my blog

In a classic Joey Tribbiani trifle move (link here if you don't remember the most glorious Friends scene of our time), the trend piles on all the good things, a triple-hitter of Instagram obsession. Logically, the small curmudgeon inside of us doesn't want to love something so clearly overdone. But still, it's hard to resist the double-tap when a gorgeous, incredibly realistic rose quartz mani pops up on your feed. Like beauty influencer Jamie Paige's, for instance: impeccably done, it just nails it. A great pun we're not sorry for.

So how'd Paige hit the sweet spot between trend and "I've seen this everywhere and I never want to see it again?" (Our words, not hers.) Paige says it comes down to putting an original spin on something done a thousand times before—in this case, the marble manicure. "I’ve been really into marble nails for a while, I think everybody has been, and I was trying to think of a way to switch it up a bit."