anime thread

Online rental service. Search, select and move to new home. https://ciphercasa.com
NOTE: Web App. under construction.
durkowski

anime thread

Post by durkowski » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:46 pm

hey there. what anime do u prefer to watch?

geiger

Re: anime thread

Post by geiger » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:40 pm

My favourite anime is Boku no hero academia. You know that There are two types of individuals that consume any given type of entertainment. Passive and active media consumers. Is there a big difference between them and is it a big deal? Senpai thinks there is. A passive consumer is someone who idly watches what’s being displayed in front of them. This type of viewer only gains 40% of content worth from the source material. I think I am passive anime watcher so used gogoanime for watch anime.

durkowski

Re: anime thread

Post by durkowski » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:39 pm

geiger wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:40 pm
My favourite anime is Boku no hero academia. You know that There are two types of individuals that consume any given type of entertainment. Passive and active media consumers. Is there a big difference between them and is it a big deal? Senpai thinks there is. A passive consumer is someone who idly watches what’s being displayed in front of them. This type of viewer only gains 40% of content worth from the source material. I think I am passive anime watcher so used gogoanime for watch anime.
I read that manga and like it too :)