Best sites for freelancing

https://ciphermeeting.com
Web application is LIVE and you can register and start conducting video meeting / conference / events. Build business and network. Anywhere and Anytime. FULLY ENCRYPTED, SAFE AND SECURED. IT IS FREE TO USE. Thank you
MarylynT

Best sites for freelancing

Post by MarylynT » Mon May 03, 2021 6:48 pm

Hi

My name is Sergey and I am a co-founder of Sweaty Quid Freelance Site Quid Freelancer Marketplace where you are able to purchase and offer all kinds of on-line solutions ranging from backlinks and guest post to explainer videos, infographics and write-ups for your business website.

I believe that you and your website ciphertalks.com can really benefit from Sweaty Quid, no matter if you wish to provide your services or employ the services of freelancers to aid you to expand your business.

I have been a freelancer on a number of market places for in excess of 5 years and have had my accounts randomly shut down, my incomes pocketed and I simply had a hard time with lots of poor quality freelancers. After much disappointment, I made a decision to launch my very own freelance marketplace that would do things in a different way and better.

After almost one year of caffeinne powered nights, myself and my team at Creative Bear Tech have developed Sweaty Quid from ground up. One month into our release we have managed to bring in a really good number of professional freelancers and an extremely high number of repeat customers. I feel this functions as a confirmation to our excellence.

Sweaty Quid is a spam-free and straightforward marketplace for top quality freelancers and buyers. We are rigorously banning all spammy vendors who do not pass our quality threshold and leave only the very best ones. Keeping up with the most recent technologcal developments, we also take cryptocurrency as one of our payment methods. Our ethos that defines us is that sometimes less is more, especially when it comes to quality freelancers.

We are still very new in comparison to other freelance market places, but we are already punching above our weight.

I would like to welcome you and ciphertalks.com personally to sign up with Sweaty Quid Freelancer Market Place!

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Co-Founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, United Kingdom
+447463563696
https://www.sweatyquid.com