Best freelance sites

https://ciphermeeting.com
Web application is LIVE and you can register and start conducting video meeting / conference / events. Build business and network. Anywhere and Anytime. FULLY ENCRYPTED, SAFE AND SECURED. IT IS FREE TO USE. Thank you
JulietCo

Best freelance sites

Post by JulietCo » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:30 am

Good morning

My name is Sergey and I am a co-founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Market place where you are able to purchase and sell all types of on-line solutions ranging from backlinks and guest post to explainer videos, infographics and articles for your web site.

I believe that you and your website ciphertalks.com could truly benefit from Sweaty Quid, whether you want to offer your services or hire freelancers to help you to expand your business.

I have been a freelancer on numerous marketplaces for in excess of 5 years and have had my accounts randomly closed down, my incomes misappropriated and I just simply had a tough time with many poor quality freelancers. After much disappointment, I decided to start my very own freelance marketplace that would do things differently and much better.

After almost one year of caffeinne powered evenings, myself and my crew at Creative Bear Tech have built up Sweaty Quid from ground up. One month into our launch we have managed to bring in a fantastic number of outstanding quality freelancers and an incredibly high number of repeat customers. I believe this serves as a testament to our excellence.

Sweaty Quid is a spam-free and transparent market place for top quality freelancers and buyers. We are rigorously banning all spammy vendors who do not pass our quality threshold and leave only the absolute best freelance websites for Web developers ones. Keeping abreast of the most recent technologcal changes, we also take cryptocurrency as one of our payment methods. Our ethos that defines us is that sometimes less is more, especially when it comes to high quality freelancers.

We are still very new in comparison to other freelance market places, but we are already punching above our weight.

I would like to welcome you and ciphertalks.com personally to sign up with Sweaty Quid Freelancer Market Place!

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, UK
+447463563696
https://www.sweatyquid.com