Best Freelancing Sites

Online E-commerce website created and it is live now. We are starting the business from selected city. We keep update with latest progress of the online store.
visit our website: https://cipherlifestyles.com
JulietCo

Best Freelancing Sites

Post by JulietCo » Wed May 05, 2021 4:47 pm

Hi

My name is Sergey and I am a co-founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace where you can easily buy and sell all types of on-line services varying from backlinks and guest post to explainer videos, infographics and blog posts for your online site.

I strongly believe that you and your site ciphertalks.com could seriously benefit from Sweaty Quid, whether you wish to offer your services or hire freelancers to help you to grow your company.

I have been a freelancer on various market places for over 5 years and have had my accounts arbitrarily closed down, my earnings pocketed and I just simply had a difficult time with many low quality freelancers. After much aggravation, I decided to start my very own freelance market place that would do things differently and a lot better.

After almost one year of caffeinne powered evenings, myself and my team at Creative Bear Tech have developed Sweaty Quid from ground up. One month into our launch we have managed to draw in a fantastic variety of professional freelancers and an incredibly high number of repeat buyers. I believe this serves as a confirmation to our success.

Sweaty Quid is a spam-free and transparent marketplace for top quality freelancers and buyers. We are rigorously banning all spammy vendors who do not pass our quality threshold and leave only the very best freelance websites for virtual assistants ones. Keeping abreast of the latest technologcal developments, we also accept cryptocurrency as one of our payment methods. Our ethos that defines us is that sometimes less is more, primarily when it comes to high quality freelancers.

We are still very new in comparison to other freelance market places, but we are already punching above our weight.

I would like to welcome you and ciphertalks.com personally to register with Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace!

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Co-Founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, United Kingdom
+447463563696
https://www.sweatyquid.com