Best website for freelancer work

Online E-commerce website created and it is live now. We are starting the business from selected city. We keep update with latest progress of the online store.
visit our website: https://cipherlifestyles.com
JulietCo

Best website for freelancer work

Post by JulietCo » Wed May 26, 2021 3:22 pm

Hello there

My name is Sergey and I am a founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Market place just where you are able to purchase and sell all types of on-line services varying from backlinks and guest post to explainer video clips, infographics and articles for your online site.

I believe that you and your website ciphertalks.com could seriously benefit from Sweaty Quid, no matter if you wish to provide your services or hire freelancers to aid you to expand your business.

I have been a freelancer on various market places for over 5 years and have had my accounts arbitrarily shut down, my revenues pocketed and I simply had a difficult time with many low quality freelancers. After much aggravation, I decided to launch my very own freelance market place that would do things in a different way and a lot better.

After almost one year of caffeinne powered evenings, myself and my team at Creative Bear Tech have built up Sweaty Quid from ground up. One month into our launch we have managed to bring in a pretty good variety of high quality freelancers and an extremely high number of repeat buyers. I strongly believe this functions as a testament to our success.

Sweaty Quid is a spam-free and straightforward marketplace for high quality freelancers and buyers. We are rigorously banning all spammy sellers who do not pass our quality threshold and leave only the very best ones. Keeping up with the current technologcal changes, we also accept cryptocurrency as one of our payment methods. Our ethos that defines us is that sometimes less is more, especially when it comes to quality freelancers.

We are still very new in comparison to other freelance websites with low competition marketplaces, but we are already punching above our weight.

I would love to welcome you and ciphertalks.com personally to join Sweaty Quid Freelancer Market Place!

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Founder of Sweaty Quid Freelancer Marketplace
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, UK
+447463563696
https://www.sweatyquid.com

LaurynLehner

Re: Best website for freelancer work

Post by LaurynLehner » Sat May 29, 2021 4:44 am

Thank you for another informative website. Where else could I get that kind of information written in such a perfect way? I've a project that I am just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.
Positioned at the nexus of content, platforms, and brands, Collab Asia seeks to lead the digital transformation of media in Asia by improving the way content is created, distributed, and consumed. We offer the top social media influencer marketing agency & digital content marketing services in Singapore & across Asia, taking your campaigns to the next level. As the leading digital media and influencer agency in APAC, our mission is to shape the future of our industry and make the greatest impact possible by producing cutting-edge solutions for content creators, media platforms, and top brands in today’s rapidly developing digital ecosystem.