Can you reactivate your FB account after deactivating?

Cipher project's technical discussion about Ethereum blockchain, Ethereum 2.0,ERC20, smart contract.
iamfrankmichael

Can you reactivate your FB account after deactivating?

Post by iamfrankmichael » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:59 am

Facebook Account Reactivation - Facebook automatically saves all the data for deactivate accounts if you want to reactivate your FB account after deactivating it. You have the option to reactivate your account at any time by signing into Facebook with your old ID details. To reactivate your fb account within 14 days duration after deactivation, go to your browser and type facebook.com. Enter email address and password you were using at the time you deactivated your fb account. You will see all your posts and photos on the your timeline as before you deactivated your account.

Also visit How Can I Recover my Disabled Facebook Account?

smithbill21

Re: Can you reactivate your FB account after deactivating?

Post by smithbill21 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:21 pm

AOL is the top and best email service provider all over the world. To get any info on AOL mail service, visit us:- my aol mail login screen name and password |

Also Read:- how to change aol password on iphone | change aol password on iphone

smithbill21

Re: Can you reactivate your FB account after deactivating?

Post by smithbill21 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:21 pm

AOL is the top and best email service provider all over the world. To get any info on AOL mail service, visit us:- my aol mail login screen name and password |