CBD Vaping - PayPal Payments

Cipher project's technical discussion about Ethereum blockchain, Ethereum 2.0,ERC20, smart contract.
MinervaO

CBD Vaping - PayPal Payments

Post by MinervaO » Mon May 03, 2021 6:16 pm

I oversee a vape shop directory site https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that also sells CBD goods. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We simply provide web marketing services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Store and if you take a close look, you will see that they promote a comparatively considerable range of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different firms. Because of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment choices and now, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is absolutely against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am yet to seek advice from one more attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at ciphertalks.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with Highland Pharms CBD Hemp Oil Drops - Tinctures companies.