What do you play?

Dear all, We want to build Cipher business rapidly in every country. We are interested to support and grow with other partners around the world. Cipher business is powered by Ethereum blockchain. Using blockchain technology is for the purpose of transparency and security. By using Ethereum blockchain smart contract, our Cipher business will be tokenized. Interested members share their views, business ideas and connect with us to grow your business.
Helen321

What do you play?

Post by Helen321 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:44 am

Tell me computer games that are worth playing every gamer. I want to find myself something new. I will be glad to all your recommendations.

Silver211

Re: What do you play?

Post by Silver211 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:04 pm

Interesting question! I think the choice of games depends on the preferences of the player. Everyone has their own taste in games and it's hard to advise anything in particular. For example, my preference for online games on different sites. I get tired of the idea that I will need to install the game for half a day since I have weak Internet. I now play slope game . It is a very interesting game where you have to control the ball and avoid obstacles. It is also worth noting that this game has beautiful graphics and nice music in the background. Well as you can try to beat the record of other players and prove that you are the best! I recommend you to try it.

Andiano23

Re: What do you play?

Post by Andiano23 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:32 pm

I really love fishing and I'm currently playing a fisherman's simulator. It's very interesting and fun.