I believe runescape should have a vastly different

Dear Cipher community,
What is the advantages of centralized and decentralized exchanges? at current situation. Share your opinions and thoughts. Thank you
Kingang

I believe runescape should have a vastly different

Post by Kingang » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:37 am

I came up with this OSRS gold small idea the other day and I thought it was fairly cool. Monster Play. Dragon Play is a concept from LOTR Online, and is excellent fun. I believe runescape should have a vastly different, but similarly themed Dragon Play feature. There should be a quest it is possible to complete which will allow you to become a certain creature (like a goblin, or a troll) in specific parts of the wilderness. All monsters combats are pre-set, therefore basically a level 70 that completed the quest would become precisely the same monster the same level for a level 100 that completed the quest.

To make sure the place isn't over-crowded, there's a maximum of 5 of the identical monster on the field in exactly the exact same time and you have to wait in a lobby for 20 minutes before you get to become that monster - in this instance the player controlling the present monster has 20 minutes until they're teleported out. If nobody is waiting, the player can pay 50k again to turn into the monster. Just like the idea? Support it! Jagex may alter allot of things but the general idea is quite cool. Thank you for reading!

I'm not positive whether this is accurate, but I believe body runes would be the most useless runes right now. In free to play with body runes are only great for three things:curse, weaken and confuse. These spells slowed by 5%. Not sure when they have a larger purpose in pay to play. I hardly ever see anyone use these spells at no cost to perform with. Im guessing its because the spells are not that great at weakening, can not damage and price 3 different runes. I think everyone uses a flame staff in order that Buy RuneScape gold they do not get infinite runes for these spells.